Friday, September 7, 2007

So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, goodbye

Yes... today was my last day at the office... and was very sad, really...

I hate to go and leave this pretty sight, sings Marta in The Sound of Music, when she, with the other children, has to leave the party and go to sleep... Yes, I have to leave the office, but I'm not sad since I have to stop working... of course! (and I'm going to work a lot for sure to pass the MBA), but because the good people I leave in that party...

So long farewell, au revior, auf weidersehen... I remember this song intentionally: how many mornings have we heard it since I got that soundtrack? And Elisa sometimes preferred to stay working at home the first hours, not even my children play that music she said, hahaha, but Almudena, Yago and I liked it (Yago, is it true? I'm not sure about him...). I think David and Lei were already in China when we began with The Sound of Music, and our finn girl had been already promoted... But then it was even worse: I think we enjoyed almost the whole Walt Disney's catalogue! What an office, hahaha!!! It was my fault, I'm so sorry... but it was funny, or not? Private equity, investments in China and Walt Disney together...

I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne. Yes?
[Captain] No... May be the role of the Captain correspond to Mr. Barreiros, hehehe... By the way, today while the farewell snack in my honor, the prosecution (the Captain) presented the court with very harsh accusations against me but without conclusive evidences, you know?. But the prosecution was really amusing, hahaha..., it was funny, and we don't need to listen the opinion of the people's jury... no? Yeeeees, it is better for the office do not pass other sentence, hehehe. Meanwhile, I would rather be the lord of my silences than the slave of my words, hahaha... wow, what a maxim!!!

So long farewell, auf weidersehen, adieu... And now Juan Pablo have to put the things in order, no? Hard work, man! At least it seems that Natalia will cooperate with you, but the rest... don't trust'em. Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you... But I prefer to keep still hidden some stories to the readers... There will be more posts in the future to tell the whole true, hahaha...

And yes, definitely I think I'll miss you, guys. Thank you for all... and I wait for your visits in Barcelona...

Conste que no es fácil cerrar este post. Por eso lo he escrito en inglés, porque así me agotaba antes. Y lo de las visitas va en serio ¿eh? Os espero por aquí arriba.

PS: ya me enterado que finalmente no me he cepillado la impresora a color, sino que era una palanquilla mal colocada. ¡Vaya descubrimiento, Sr. JL! No sabía yo de esos skills; fíjese, si lo de China no termina de chutar, siempre queda la posibilidad de montar un garito de reparación de impresoras a color, jejeje...

No comments: