Sunday, September 16, 2007

My first pics in Barcelona

This morning I went on a little trip with a friend, Xavi, who took me to Tibidabo and Parc Güell. The first one, because he wanted to show me a great view of Barcelona, and the second because I really wanted to visit it. Both were fantastic, but Parc Güell impressed me so much. I'm dying to come back without crowds (today, sunday mornig, you can imagine...), spending a whole and quiet evening there. There were musicians everywhere: a jazz group played under a footbridge with columns like palm trunks; one guy played with a classic guitar Asturias (a very nice piece of Isaac Albéniz, which I also play almost completely... but he did it much better); other with a lute... An the place is wonderful. Xavi explained to me the Gaudí's project for the park, and I actually like his idea so much. Indeed, I will come back very soon...

Here, at the top of Tibidabo:
As a telecommunication engineer, with the Foster's tower behind me:

At the Parc Guëll's entrance:

2 comments:

Nrq said...

as much as I can see you behave like a regular tourist coming from either Albacete or London.
Loose the formal identity and try to find those places only Barcelonians use to go.

Missing from madrid (see I've put no capiltals trying not to feed the ideed competitive relationship between these two towns. Anyway I'm very partial of NYC)

Gonzalo said...

Thanks for your words, Nrq, BTW I go step by step...